Tuesday 8 October 2013

DIY Make up remover {At Home} - Works for waterproof make up too!!

Hey lilies,
Its been a really long time ever since i've blogged, was hecked up with university exams schedule, which is finally over, so now, i'll be sure to keep ya'll updated again! and will be covering up for the last 2 weeks!
So today finally i do a DIY {Do it youself} just incase, some of you wont know what it means! :)
We all use make up, Waterproof Mascara, Longstay Lipsticks and pumlingss and haords or waterproof products!! but then bi phase make up removers are getting expensive, not that i'm sayin they are bad, as in why not opt for the organic version? good for your skin, good for your lashes, and a very good moisturizer! All you need is this.... eager?
                           
                                         

Me - Olive Oil?
Olive oil - Yes? 
Me - will you really do anything great for me?
Olive oil - Oh yeah I sure will!
Me - will this cause me to break out?
Olive Oil - NO, I wont, not if u wash your face soon after removing your make up, if you are a dirty girl, I may!! 
Me - Okay, lastly, how do you make it any better than a normal make up remover?
Olive oil - hmmm.. Oh girl you're so easy, it's natural {covers most of the reson why}, suitable for  most of the sensitive skin types, wont irritate your eye area, wont make your eyes cloudy later, and good for new growth of healthy lashes and texurizing out the old ones!
Me - Nice, what else do i need, you're appointed! ;)


After my intresting conversation with the olive oil, i must tell you another thing, that you can use the olive oil with any of the above to remove your make up! 


I store a little in my old make up remover bottle! upgrading my ways you see.. if u don't have an empty bottle, dont worry, get yourself the cute little 50-70 ml {i'm not sure} bottle of olive oil, who's going to keep the 1000ml bottle in the bath anyway!! :p

Try it and let me know if u like it! I know you'll end up loving it and yeah i forgot to mention works way better than baby oil, if u guys were thinking about it!
Will be sharing a few DIY tips with you beautiful people soon!

Until next time,
Keep Smiling.
Richa, xoxo

Comment and let me know if you like this post,
Thanks for reading! 

Buy Olive oil online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment