Thursday 19 September 2013

L'Oreal Paris True Match BB Cream - Reveiw FOTD

Hey Beauties,
i'm up with a BB cream today which is from L'Oreal Paris, this is a 5 benifits in one BB cream, I've tried and tested the product for a month before reveiwing. Read further to know more...

Price : 550 INR
Quantity : 30ml


Firstly, a BB cream is a beauty balm or a blemish balm, which is a cream with the benifits of a foundation that can be used for light coverage.
I've haven't always had good experiences with loreal, and didn't have my hopes really high for this product, but it impressed me, has a cream consistency but isn't very runny, it does moisturize my oily skin just enough to look glowy and hydrated, dry skin types would be best recommended to use with a moisturizer underneath, it has Spf 35 which barely i have found in any BB creams so far in India.
So, that's a plus.


I forgot to get the sticker out, I'm using this in the shade R1 PORCELAIN BB, this is expensive if compared to the garnier or maybelline BB's which is priced under 300 Inr.
But, for what its worth, it delivers more than the others BB creams.
I won't recommend wearing this while taking photographs, ever noticed yourself looking white and ghostly in photos due to makeup, thats basically cause of the spf content in your foundations and BB creams, get it? 

It has decent coverage, and lasts for like 3 hours before it needs blotting, it enhances my natural complexion, when applied at first left a whitey gloomy look on my face, which toned down to normal within a minute or so. It has a funny smell, probably like rubber gloves, milder, sorry i couldn't explain it any other way :p but it goes away almost instantly.
I see this product as an everyday wear BB, i wear it alone and set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte. Makes me look glowy and fresh, but tends for make me oily, hasn't broke me out so far, had no skin reactions or itchin, i use it when i dont need the coverage of a foundation, preferably in the mornings, mainly because of the light coverage and Spf. 
L'Oreal True Match Offers a wide Colour range, cools, warms & mid tones, so theres one for everybody :)
Will be reveiwing my L'Oreal True Match foundation and Pressed Powder' soon!

Ratings : 4 / 5 

Recommendation :  Yes

Have a beautiful day!
Thanks for reading,
until next time - Richa.



No comments:

Post a Comment